Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Do people read these...?

The Question....

Why Do I write a blog...?

1. Because people read it who are interested in my thoughts, life, etc...
2. For a record of my life... like a public online diary???
3. For my own enjoyment
4. for others enjoyment...
5. because i think i am so important that my voice needs to be heard...

Something i am realizing...

I do not think anyone is reading this thing (largely because i don't add posts often or because i am not very interesting... both possible)


That means reasons 1,2,4, and def 5 are off the board or at least revised... (reason 2 amended from "public" to "completely private"... Nice :) )  so i guess i write a blog for an online record of my private life and for my own enjoyment... i can justify that i suppose...


keep blogging my friends or i mean just JB!!!